Important information you need to know:
We want to help you with your project and make sure you know exactly how we will be scoring it.
Your project will be scored by both young people and professionals.
Your project will be given up to 10 marks per section.
The young people and professionals scoring your application will be looking at whether you have included all the information below in your application.
Information you MUST include:
- You must explain HOW you will do the project as well as WHAT you will do. (10 marks)
- You must give a clear detailed explanation of what your project is. (10marks)
- You must explain how your project HAS and WILL involve young people. (10 marks)
- You must explain how your project will impact on young people’s health, mental health and/or general wellbeing. (10 marks)
- Explain exactly what you will be purchasing with the money. (10 marks)
Deadline for applications – 5pm on Sunday 14 January 2018.
If you need help with your application, please email